1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
MID-CONTINENT ATTITUDE INDICATOR ELECTRIC - 3-INCH
From $2889.00 to $2912.00
|4300-311||10–32V, Lighted, 0–20°|
|4300-313||10–32V, Lighted, 0–20°, Delta|
Engineered as a primary or standby artificial horizon in fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters, this indicator’s single connection makes installation a snap. This indicator is standard equipment on many OEM aircraft, including the Beechcraft Baron and Bonanza. Featuring 10–32 volt DC operation, anti-reflective glass, long-life lighting and 7,500 hours MTBF, this is a cost-effective and safe alternative to unreliable vacuum systems.
Featuring 10-32 volt DC operation, antireflective glass, long-life lighting and 7,500 hours MTBF, this is a cost-effective and safe alternative to unreliable vacuum systems.
- Custom versions available to match existing instrument/EFIS displays
- A safe alternative to unreliable vacuum systems
- Single connector installation for primary and optional standby battery models
- Exceptional Value – 7,500 hours MTBF, more than double the life of most electric gyros
- Perfect for use as a primary or standby artificial horizon in fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters
- 10–32 volt DC operation for use in both 14 and 28 volt aircraft
- Anti-reflective glass enhances visibility and reduces fatigue
- Field replaceable lighting
- Approved to FAA TSO-C4c and RTCA/DO-160D certified
- Qualified to DO-160 for helicopter vibration
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- One year limited warranty
- MTBF: 7,500 Hours
- Certification: FAA TSO-C4c, RTCA/DO-160D
- Power Input, 10–32 VDC:
1400 mA start, 600 mA max. running at 14 VDC input
700 mA start, 300 mA max. running at 28 VDC input
- Lighting: 5, 14 or 28 VDC Incandescent; field-replaceable tray wired through main connector
- Dial: Rotating roll dial, traditional symbolic airplane
- Glass: Special HEA anti-reflective coating
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
- Length: 6.6 inches
- Mounting: Rear mount in standard 3 1/8” round panel cutout
- Temperature Range: –30°C to +70°C (–22°F to +158°F)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.
Q: Does this MID-CONTINENT INSTRUMENTS & AVIONICS ELECTRIC ATTITUDE GYRO TRADITIONAL SYMBOLIC have a back up battery in case of electrical failure?
This product does not have a back up battery. There is an emergency power supply in the accessory tab (11-05540) that will also power two other units aside from 10-00751.
Q: Can this Mid Continent AI unit interface with pipers centery llb autopilot?
No. This unit does not interface to an autopilot.