1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
UAVIONIX AV-30 PRIMARY FLIGHT DISPLAY - CERTIFIED
"Retro-Fit" Your Cockpit with a Digital Upgrade.
Upgrade your legacy vacuum-driven instrument to digital precision attitude and directional gyro customizable display.
- 12-In-1 Functionality:
- Primary Attitude
- Primary Slip
- Primary Direction Indication
- Probeless Angle of Attack (AOA)
- Indicated Airspeed (KTS / MPH)
- Altitude / Vertical Trend / Alerter
- +8 / -8 G-Meter
- OAT / TAS / Density Altitude
- Bus Voltage
- GPS Navigational Data Overlay
- GPS HSI / 360 Rose / Arc Map Mode
- Customizable Colors, Fonts, & Layout
- Audio Alerts (AOA, G, Roll Limits)
EnvironmentalOperating Temp: -20°C to +55°CStorage Temp (48 Hrs): -30°C to +80°CHumidity (48 Hrs): 90% RHDisplayDiagonal Size: 3” CircularContrast Ratio (Typical): 500Brightness (Typical): 1000 cd/m2Viewing Angle Left/Right:60°Viewing Angle Up: 45°Viewing Angle Down: 10°Backlight Lifetime (Typical): 50,000 Hrs
- Input Voltage Nominal: +10 to +32 VDC
- Input Voltage Max: +60 VDC
- Input Power Nominal: 6 Watts (0.5 Amps @ 12VDC)
- Input Power Max: 12 Watts (1.0 Amps @ 12VDC)
- Required Circuit Breaker: 2 Amp
- Operation on Battery: 2 Hours Typ @ 20°C / 30 Minutes Min @ -20C
- Physical Attributes
- Mounting Configuration: 3 1/8” Round Instrument Hole
- Dimensions wo/Connector: 3.38 x 3.38 x 1.6 Inches
- Weight: 0.50 Lbs.
- Electrical Connector: 15 Pin Male D-Sub
- Pneumatic Connectors: ¼” OD Quick Connect
- Mounting: (4X) #6-32 Machine Screws
- Case Material: Billet Aluminum
BenefitsCutting Edge Technology Without the Cutting
Probeless Angle of Attack (AOA) - Avoid Stalls
- AV-30 fits in your existing 3” panel slot seamlessly. By mounting from behind, it preserves the “round dial” look, and eliminates the need for cutting or replacing your panel.
- The AV-30 alerts you visually and aurally if you approach a dangerous AoA. AoA is calculated by comparing the aircraft’s pitch, flight path, and G-loading.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items
Q: Can this Uavionix AV30 be used as a backup AI in a certified aircraft?
When released this will be able to be used as a PRIMARY attitude display.
Q: Is the Uavionix AV-30 unit authorized for certified aircraft?
Yes, the Uavionix AV-30, part # 11-17556, is an FAA Approved unit. It can be installed in certified aircraft.
Q: Will the certified AV-30 be able to drive my STEC-30 with the installed gps?
Per the manufacturer, there is no function to drive autopilots at this moment. However, they are working on something that will adapt to legacy STEC autopilots.