1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
ALCOR BY TEMPEST 2-1/4 INCH CHT/EGT METER TYPE J AND K
MFR Model# 46126
Alcor gauges are aircraft quality gauges which will provide precise monitoring of engine temperatures. PMA/FAA approved.
- The best value in the industry backed by a generous 3 year warranty
- Save on fuel costs through precision leaning—running as little as 100° too rich can cost $1,000 in wasted fuel over 100 hours
- Quick visual reference to peak EGT
- Set reference to peak EGT where you want with easy in-flight calibration—special screwdriver included
- Increase the life of your engine and enhance safety through proper monitoring
- CHT calibrated to true temperature—500 degrees Fahrenheit at 8 Ohm
- Designed to provide temperature compensation for accurate readings year round, on the ground and at altitude
- No risk of malfunction during electrical failure—requires no external source of power for operation
- Attention homebuilders—easy installation with no electrical system required
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Alcor instruments are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
- Type: J and K
- Size: 2-1/4" diameter
- Resistance: Scale 500F at 8 Ohm / 1600F at 3.63 Ohm
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Alcor P/N: 46126
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Does this Alcor kit, part # 46126, include the 2 probes or is just the instrument?
Per the manufacturer this kit does not include any probes only the instrument. Please see p/n: 10-08900 which will include gauge plus leads and probes