1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ALCOR BY TEMPEST 2-1/4 EGT METER FAHRENHEIT - NO GREEN ARC - TYPE K
MFR Model# 46164
Alcor EGT gauges are aircraft quality gauges which will provide precise monitoring of engine temperatures. PMA/FAA approved.
- The best value in the industry backed by a generous 3 year warranty
- Save on fuel costs through precision leaning—running as little as 100° too rich can cost $1,000 in wasted fuel over 100 hours
- Quick visual reference to peak EGT
- Calibrated to true temperature and intended for use with a 90" lead
- No risk of malfunction during electrical failure—requires no external source of power for operation
- Attention homebuilders—easy installation with no electrical system required
- Designed to provide temperature compensation for accurate readings year round, on the ground and at altitude
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Alcor instruments are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
- Type: K - Red and Yellow
- Size: 2-1/4" diameter
- Resistance: Scale 1650F @ 3.3 Ohm
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Alcor P/N: 46164
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Does the Alcor EGT meter come with a probe?
No, a probe must be ordered separately. You will need a type K probe from Alcor (clamp, screw in or bayonet).
Q: Is the 86255 ALCOR EGT PROBE TYPE K probe the correct probe for this Alcor EGT?
Yes, probe 86255 is a clamp style probe for the Alcor EGT gauge.