1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
DAVTRON MODEL 800 GMT, LT, & ET DIGITAL CLOCK
From $199.75 to $564.00
|800-5V With Battery Holder (AA)|
|800-5V With Night Vision Lighting Green|
|800-5V NVG With Memory Battery Holder (AA)|
|800-5V, Illuminated Buttons, Battery Holder|
|800-5V NVG, Illuminated Buttons, Battery Holder|
|800-14V With Memory Battery Holder (AA) |
|800-14V With Night Vision Lighting Green|
|800-14V NVG With Memory Battery Holder (AA)|
|800-14V, Illuminated Buttons, Battery Holder|
|800-14V NVG, Illuminated Buttons, Battery Holder|
|800-28V With Memory Battery Holder (AA) |
|800-28V With Night Vision Lighting Green|
|800-28V NVG With Memory Battery Holder (AA)|
|800-28V NVG, Illuminated Buttons, Battery Holder|
Davtron M800 Features:
- 2-1/4" Internal Mount
- Two Button Control System
- Laser Engraved Faceplate
- Universal Time
- Local Time
- Elapsed Time With Countdown Timer
- Elasped Time Alarm
- Option Audio Alarm
- Liquid Crystal Display
- Night Illumination
- Nvis Green A Option
- Keep Alive Battery Option
- FAA-PMA Approved
Davtron FAA PMA # Pq1062nm.
- Davtron Inc has determined that installation of all Davtron products are considered minor according to (FAR) 21.93(a). All of our units are similar in design, with their electrical, mounting size, and weight being similar. Even though we consider installation of Davtron products to be minor, it is up to the installing mechanic to determine if the installation is minor or major. For a minor, a maintenance log book entry is all that is required. The FAA has determined that the installation of replacement clocks in non-transport category airplanes is considered to be minor, therefore only a maintenance log book entry is required referencing letter 100S-GA-10-53 from the FAA. Letter 100S-GA-10-53
For a major installation on a non PMA approved airframe, a FAA 337 form should be filed with your local FSDO and a possible field approval done. FAA PMA# PQ1062NM (View a sample 337 form)Davtron Inc. recommends that you purchase our products through your local avionics shop and have them do your installation. They know how to handle all the log book entries you need for FAA approval.
- FAA/PMA Approvals
- Diamond Aircraft Model DA20-A1
- Beech Models 35, A35, B35, C35, D35, E35, F35, G35, H35, J35, K35, M35, N35, 35-33, and 35-A33
- Download FAA 337 Form
- Universal Time: 24 hour format
- Local Time: 12 hour or 24 hour option, user selectable
- Elapsed Time Count Up: Starts in minutes and seconds, then hours and minutes, up to 99:59 hours
- Elasped Time Countdown: Settable from one second to 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- Elapsed Time Alarm: Activates at zero when counting down
- Internal Lighting: 230mA at 5V,120mA at 14V,50mA at 28V. Select correct PN for indicated voltage at time of order.
- LCD Display
- Keep Alive Current: .004 Amps. 12 to 30 Volts
- Voltage: 12 to 30 Volts
- Option Battery: AA memory battery (specify when ordering)
- NVIS Option: NVIS Green A lighting
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Outstanding chronograph-timer for a reasonable price. Simple to operate and no battery to change!
February 20, 2021
I got my new clock a few days ago, thanks. It is a replacement for an original that is quite old. The original started to show some intermittent flickering of display. It looks to be easy enough to install, and simple to operate. It seems pricy for what it does. But.... that is true for a lot of things in aviation.
December 31, 2020
Great/ simple ifr timer.. Extremely easy hook up. Back to flying! ðŸ¤™ðŸ›©
January 19, 2020
Great little clock/timer that does everything I need for my Grumman Tiger. Nice look, easy to set and use, nice display both day and night. Quick install that took about 1 hour. Quick access to Zulu time is a bonus.
January 27, 2019
It works great and is easy to use.
September 27, 2017
I installed on of these clocks in my Scheibe SF25C motor glider two years ago.
It has worked very well.
Easy to setup and use
February 27, 2017
Simple & effective.
January 26, 2021
It worked for a few years, but now it is failing. The legs of one or two of the LEDs are inop and the local time feature is not settable. It goes through the motions to set local time but then returns to some other value upon leaving the routine.
September 13, 2015
Q: Are Davtron clocks stamped with TSO? Specifically part numbers 10-24545-14 and 10-02050.
No, these clocks are PMA'd but not TSO'd.
Q: This Davtron model 800 digital clock is PMAd but the FAA approval cert tab only shows for Diamond and Beech. Is it certified as well (under PMA) for install on a Cessna 172M?
The FAA has determined that the installation of replacement clocks is considered to be minor, therefore only a log book entry is required referencing letter 100s-ga-10-53 from the FAA.
Q: Is the P/N: 10-03323 - 10-03335 with lighting and what is the difference between this two models?
Part #10-03323 is the 5V standard lighting (orange) configuration.
Part #10-03335 is 28V Night Vision Goggle compatible lighting (green).
Q: Can you add the keep-alive battery to the 10-04508 model after the purchase? ie: upgrade it?
No. Per the manufacturer, you must specify at time of order.
Q: How does the back up battery attach to the clock?
You must order 10-03305 and on the back of the unit there will be some clips that will hold the battery in place.