1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
DAVTRON DELUXE DIGITAL CHRONOMETER M877
From $469.00 to $488.00
M877 WITH 5V LIGHTING
IS THE 877-5V WITH THE GREY FACEPLATE
M877 WITH 14V LIGHTING
IS THE 877-14V WITH THE GREY FACEPLATE
IS THE 877-14V WITH 24 HR LT
M877 WITH 28V LIGHTING
IS THE 877-28V WITH THE GREY FACEPLATE
Davtron M877 Features:
- 2-1/4" INTERNAL MOUNT
- TWO BUTTON CONTROL SYSTEM
- GREENWICH MEAN TIME
- LOCAL TIME
- FLIGHT TIME WITH ALARM
- ELAPSED TIME COUNTER WITH COUNTDOWN TIMER
- ELASPED TIME ALARM
- OPTION AUDIO ALARM
- BRIGHT SULIGHT READABLE DISPLAY
- AUTOMATIC DIMMING
- ILLUMINATED BUTTONS AND ANNUNCIATORS
- KEEP ALIVE BATTERY OPTION
- FAA-PMA APPROVED
DAVTRON FAA PMA # PQ1062NM.
- Davtron Inc has determined that installation of all Davtron products are considered minor according to (FAR) 21.93(a). All of our units are similar in design, with their electrical, mounting size, and weight being similar. Even though we consider installation of Davtron products to be minor, it is up to the installing mechanic to determine if the installation is minor or major. For a minor, a maintenance log book entry is all that is required. The FAA has determined that the installation of replacement clocks in non-transport category airplanes is considered to be minor, therefore only a maintenance log book entry is required referencing letter 100S-GA-10-53 from the FAA. Letter 100S-GA-10-53
For a major installation on a non PMA approved airframe, a FAA 337 form should be filed with your local FSDO and a possible field approval done. FAA PMA# PQ1062NM (View a sample 337 form)Davtron Inc. recommends that you purchase our products through your local avionics shop and have them do your installation. They know how to handle all the log book entries you need for FAA approval.
- FAA/PMA Approvals
- Mystere Falcon 50 and 900
- Learjet Airplanes 35A and 60
- BAE Jetstream Model 4101
- Download FAA 337 Form
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT): 24 hour format.
- Local Time: 12 hour format, 24 hour option.
- Flight Time: Records in 99:59 standard, 99:99 hour option.
- Flight Time Alarm: Full set range flight time.
- Elapsed Time Count Up: Starts in minutes, seconds, then hours,minutes up to 99:59 hrs.
- Elapsed Time Count Down: Settable from 1 sec. to 59 minutes, 59 sec.
- Elapsed Time Alarm: Activates at zero when counting down.
- Incandescent Displays: Readable in sunlight.
- Input Voltage: 28V (14V or 5V backlight available)
- Automatic Dimming
- Battery Type: AA alkaline.
- Polarizing Filter
- Keep Alive Current: .00004 Amps.
- Input Current: .2 Amps.
- Crystal Reference: -40C to +60C .001%
- Weight: 5 ounces.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Frequently Purchased With
Best price for this and pleasantly surprised it not only came with new battery but the clock was already set too.
June 14, 2019
Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.
Q: I want to order M877 5V(10-03308) Can I have FAA8130?
Please let me know, if you will confirm, I will order right away.
Yes, we can furnish an 8130 form. It must be requested at time of checkout in the shopping cart. Additional charges and lead time will apply.