1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
FLEXIBLE LED INSTRUMENT LIGHTS - SINGLE COLOR -12V RED
MFR Model# W001-RED
Dimmable LEDs encased in a flexible resin strip. Ideal for mounting under glare shields for instrument panel lighting. Red LEDs, also available in white and blue.
- Dimmable LEDs encased in a flexible resin strip
- Ideal for mounting under glare shields for instrument panel lighting
- Red LEDs, also available in white and blue.
- Can be trimmed every 2-1/2 inches (every 3 LEDs)
- Easy-to-install, waterproof, shockproof and requires no inverter to operate.
- Draws only 83 mA, 12 volts DC, and has a service life of over 10,000 hours
- 35" length, 3/8" width and 1mm high. Installs in minutes with double-sided tape
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
This was exactly what I was looking for. I didnt get the dimmer switch, but I am happy with the brightness. Someone else may want to get that. Easy to install. I connected it to the nav light switch. Nice red glow over the panel.
August 19, 2018
Purchased item and the only thing in package was a string of lights . No specifications, no instructions of any kind ,no diagrams, I would not recommend this product to anyone
August 11, 2019
Q: Can these flexible instrument light strips be cut to a shorter length?
Yes, customers can cut between the 6 parallel dots found every few inches.