1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
MID-CONTINENT TURN AND SLIP - 3-INCH
From $1275.00 to $1655.00
Proven reliability through HALT testing and OEM use since 1999, it’s hard to beat this indicator.
With more than 1 million units produced, it is the choice of more than 15 aircraft companies. For use with most single engine, turbo/piston prop aircraft.
- Certified to FAA TSO C3b
- OEM standard – proven reliability
- Power warning indicator
- 5, 14, or 28v lighting
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- One year limited warranty
- Input Voltage Range VDC: 12 – 32
- Rotor Type: DC
- Power Consumption Nominal: 0.35 A
- Inclinometer Ball Color: Black
- Inclinometer Background Color: White
- Dimensions: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- Maximum Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Connector Number of Pins: 3
- Turn Indication: Standard 2–Minute Turn
- Operating Temperature: –30°C to + 50°C
- Operating Altitude: –1,000 ft. to 35,000 ft.
- Glass: HEA non-glare
- Mounting: 3 1/8" front or rear panel
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items
Q: What are the dimensions of this Mid-Continent Turn and Slip Indicator?
Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" x 4-1/4"