1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
MID-CONTINENT TURN AND SLIP - 3-INCH
From $1275.00 to $1655.00
Proven reliability through HALT testing and OEM use since 1999, it’s hard to beat this indicator.
With more than 1 million units produced, it is the choice of more than 15 aircraft companies. For use with most single engine, turbo/piston prop aircraft.
- Certified to FAA TSO C3b
- OEM standard – proven reliability
- Power warning indicator
- 5, 14, or 28v lighting
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- One year limited warranty
- Input Voltage Range VDC: 12 – 32
- Rotor Type: DC
- Power Consumption Nominal: 0.35 A
- Inclinometer Ball Color: Black
- Inclinometer Background Color: White
- Dimensions: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- Maximum Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Connector Number of Pins: 3
- Turn Indication: Standard 2–Minute Turn
- Operating Temperature: –30°C to + 50°C
- Operating Altitude: –1,000 ft. to 35,000 ft.
- Glass: HEA non-glare
- Mounting: 3 1/8" front or rear panel
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items
Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.
Q: What are the dimensions of this Mid-Continent Turn and Slip Indicator?
Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" x 4-1/4"