1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
UAVIONIX AV-30 PRIMARY FLIGHT DISPLAY - EXPERIMENTAL
"Retro-Fit" Your Cockpit with a Digital Upgrade.
Upgrade your legacy vacuum-driven instrument to digital precision attitude and directional gyro customizable display.
- 12-In-1 Functionality:
- Primary Attitude
- Primary Slip
- Primary Direction Indication
- Probeless Angle of Attack (AOA)
- Indicated Airspeed (KTS / MPH)
- Altitude / Vertical Trend / Alerter
- +8 / -8 G-Meter
- OAT / TAS / Density Altitude
- Bus Voltage
- GPS Navigational Data Overlay
- GPS HSI / 360 Rose / Arc Map Mode
- Customizable Colors, Fonts, & Layout
- Audio Alerts (AOA, G, Roll Limits)
EnvironmentalOperating Temp: -20°C to +55°CStorage Temp (48 Hrs): -30°C to +80°CHumidity (48 Hrs): 90% RHDisplayDiagonal Size: 3” CircularContrast Ratio (Typical): 500Brightness (Typical): 1000 cd/m2Viewing Angle Left/Right:60°Viewing Angle Up: 45°Viewing Angle Down: 10°Backlight Lifetime (Typical): 50,000 Hrs
- Input Voltage Nominal: +10 to +32 VDC
- Input Voltage Max: +60 VDC
- Input Power Nominal: 6 Watts (0.5 Amps @ 12VDC)
- Input Power Max: 12 Watts (1.0 Amps @ 12VDC)
- Required Circuit Breaker: 2 Amp
- Operation on Battery: 2 Hours Typ @ 20°C / 30 Minutes Min @ -20C
- Physical Attributes
- Mounting Configuration: 3 1/8” Round Instrument Hole
- Dimensions wo/Connector: 3.38 x 3.38 x 1.6 Inches
- Weight: 0.50 Lbs.
- Electrical Connector: 15 Pin Male D-Sub
- Pneumatic Connectors: ¼” OD Quick Connect
- Mounting: (4X) #6-32 Machine Screws
- Case Material: Billet Aluminum
BenefitsCutting Edge Technology Without the Cutting
Probeless Angle of Attack (AOA) - Avoid Stalls
- AV-30 fits in your existing 3” panel slot seamlessly. By mounting from behind, it preserves the “round dial” look, and eliminates the need for cutting or replacing your panel.
- The AV-30 alerts you visually and aurally if you approach a dangerous AoA. AoA is calculated by comparing the aircraft’s pitch, flight path, and G-loading.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: At manual for AV-30 written that IAS units can be only KTS and MPH. Is it possible to add KMH? The same question fot ALT units, it is only Feet. Is it possible to add Meters?
Per the manufacturer: these will not display KMH.