1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
3M SCOTCH-WELD 1300 ADHSV 5 OZ
MFR Model# 7000000799
3M™ Neoprene High Performance Rubber And Gasket Adhesive 1300 is a yellow solvent type synthetic rubber based adhesive.
3M™ Neoprene High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive 1300 is a versatile, solvent based adhesive. It offers high immediate strength and good heat resistance, and is commonly used for bonding most rubber and gasket materials. It is also suitable for large area rubber sheeting applications, bumpers and more.
- Adheres neoprene, SBR, butyl, and other types of rubbers to other various substrates
- Excellent moisture and heat resistance and will perform up to up to 300°F/148°C
- Can be used as a contact or wet-bond adhesive
- Available in tubes, cans or pails
- Compatible with industrial spray equipment
- 3M™ Neoprene High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive 1300 is one of our most versatile solvent-based adhesives for rubber and gaskets. This adhesive bonds neoprene, reclaimed, SBR and butyl rubbers to metal, wood and most plastics. It provides excellent heat and water resistance, performing in temperatures up to 300°F/148°C. 3M™ Neoprene High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive 1300 dries quickly while allowing time for positioning and adjustments without slowing down work processes.
- General MRO
- Bonding rubber gaskets to metal surfaces
- General purpose bonding applications (Should not be applied to EPDM or TPO)
- Attaching rubber to various substrates
- Repairing rubber
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Does this meet MIL SPEC 6A670?
Per supplier tech: This cannot meet this mil-spec. This product does not call out any mil-specs.
Q: Can the glue be applied to etch primer or does it need to be applied to bare metal?
It will work with either primer or bare metal as long as the surface is clean and free of dirt and oils.
Q: Is it corrosive to aluminum?
We do not believe it is. The TDS states that it is safe for used on metals. We always recommend a test area first to ensure it does not damage before applying everywhere.