1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
SAITEK PRO FLIGHT RUDDER PEDALS
MFR Model# 945-000024
Complete your virtual pilotís controller setup and take flight simulation reality to the next level with the Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.
Control the rudder and toe brakes of your aircraft with your feet - just like real pilots. Adjustable, smooth action gives you optimum control and realism, and brings you even closer to the experience of flying a real aircraft.
- Self-centering pedals with adjustable damping
- Foot rests adjust to fit all sizes and include non-slip materials
- Precise rudder and braking control
- Tension adjustment - choose resistance to suit the way you fly
- High quality, part metal construction for long life
- Saitekís powerful Saitek Smart Technology (SST) programming software allows gamers to configure their controls to suit their preferred gaming style, and to save the configurations as personal profiles
CompatibilityFlight Simulation Software Compatibility:
Minimum System Requirements:
- FSX - Flight Simulator X (PC only)
- X-Plane 10(PC and Mac)
- Prepar3D. 2.2(PC only)
- Most Other Flight Simulation Software
Compatible with ALL Major Flying Games Including:
- Windows.: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- Flight Simulator X
- Flight Simulator 2004
- X-Plane 10
- X-Plane 9
- DCS World
- DCS: A-10C Warthog
- DCS: Black Shark 2
- DCS: UH-1H Huey
- Lock On: Modern Air Combat (LOMAC)
- Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3
- Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2
- Lock On: Flaming Cliffs
- aerofly FS
- Take On Helicopters (TKOH)
- Rise of Flight
- Arma 3
- Falcon 4.0: Allied Force
- Falcon BMS 4.32
- World of Warplanes
- War Thunder
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: How much does the Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals weigh?
The Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals weigh 6lbs.
Q: What are the measurements of the box that contains the Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals?
Approx 17.75" Length x 9" Width x 14.5" Height
Q: Will your product work with the new X-11 system ?
Yes, this works with XPlane 11.
Q: Will this product work with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?
Yes, this is expected to be compatible with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.
Q: Do these Saitek Pro pedals work with the honeycomb yoke?
Yes, you can use these pedals and the Honeycomb yoke with your Flight Sim software.
Q: Can I mix different brands? ... like a CH Flight Sim Yoke with Saitek Pro pedals?
Yes, most flight sim software can handle a mix and match of hardware brands.