1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
SURVIVAL PRODUCTS LIFE RAFTS - 4 - 6 PERSON
From $1893.00 to $4842.00
|1400-1||Basic (Non TSO)||4"x12"x14"||12 lbs.|
|RAF1104-301||Basic (Non TSO)||4"x13"x16"||15 lbs.|
|RAF1104-103||TSO w/FAR 91 Kit||6"x13"x16"||22 lbs.|
|RAF1104-104||TSO w/FAR 121 Kit||6"x13"x16"||23 lbs.|
|RAF1104-105||TSO w/FAR 135 Kit||6"x13"x16"||27 lbs.|
|RAF1206-10||TSO w/FAR 91 Kit - 6-Man||7"x13"x19"||36 lbs.|
Type II, Non-Transport Category, Single Tube Design | For Corporate or General Aviation
- Single tube with internal bulkhead design creating two separate chambers.
- Comprised of buoyancy tube, deck, life lines, CO2 inflation system, boarding handles, retaining line, hand pump, bailing bucket, sea anchor, and valise.
- Includes a stabilizing water ballast system and a water activated locator light as required by the FAA
- Lightest weight and most compact - easy to carry, stow away, and maneuver in any emergency situation.
- Soft-pack valise made of practically indestructible nylon with secure Velcro closures.
- Constructed of heavy-duty FAA approved neoprene coated nylon fabric.
- Optional highly visible orange canopy to aid in search and rescue operations.
- Contains aluminum cylinders and valves eliminating corrosion and greatly reducing the weight.
- High-tech CO2 automatic inflation system, inflates in 10 seconds.
- Optional survival kits are available to meet individual requirements.
- 5-year warranty on parts and labor, built to last a lifetime with proper care.
Required Raft Compartment Size = Add 3" to Raft Pack Dimensions.
Required Raft Weight = +/- 2.0 lbs.
| SURVIVAL RAFT ACCESSORY EQUIPMENT KITS |
Far 91 Kits includes: canopy with inflatable mast, equipment container, signal flag, 3 signal flares, two cell flashlight with alkaline batteries, first aid kit, raft repair kit, sea dye marker, signal mirror, food rations, water rations, and signal whistle. P/N 13-31620
Far 121 Kits includes: All of above plus: utility knife, survival manual and sponge. P/N 13-31630
Far 135 Kits included: all of above plus: magnetic compass, eight pint desalter, fishing kit, 75 ft. retaining line, two paddles and radar reflector.P/N 13-31650
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items