1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
REVERE COMFORTMAX™ INFLATABLE PFD - NAVY BLUE TYPE III
MFR Model# 45-61018-101N
ComfortMax™ Inflatable PFDs offer manual and automatic inflation systems, combining comfort with the convenience of instant CO2 inflation technology.
Revere’s ComfortMax™ series of inflatable life vests provide all the comfort and safety you need while looking smart wearing it. It’s so comfortable fitting, you’ll want to wear it all the time!
- USCG approved for persons at least 16 years of age weighing 80 lbs. and above with a chest size between 30” and 52”
- Available as Automatic (with Manual Backup) or Manual
- Dual waist belt stainless steel adjusters. Provides for easy adjustment with both hands and a more custom fit
- Exterior inflation system access flap. Allows for clear, direct access to the CO2 cylinder for rearming. CO2 cylinder can be replaced without opening and unfolding the entire PFD
- Waist strap and back strap attachment points fully connected and reinforced from inside for added strength
- Heavy duty 420 denier nylon packcloth outer cover
- Twin 2” wide back straps for comfort and security
- Includes USCG compliant whistle and SOLAS Grade retro-reflective tape panels on inflatable bladder
- Comfortable neck. The neck area has no Velcro or edge binding to cause chafing or abrasion for all-day comfort
- Model: 45-61018-101N
- Buoyancy: 38 lbs. (169 Newtons)
- Unit Diemnsions: 20"x12"x3"
- Approx. Weight: 3 lbs.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Easy to fit over clothes. Comfortable. No problems. Two water crosses. Didnâ€™t use it. And I hope I never have to
August 15, 2019
Q: Does this Revere Comfort Max Inflatable PFD vest have any approvals or ratings?
Per Vendor: Yes this vest does comply with the FAA overwater rule. They do not have a TSO number available but a USCG number 160.076/3016/0.
Q: Is this Revere Comfort Max Inflatable PFD automatic or manual?
This flotation device uses CO2. It will inflate automatically once the rip cord is pulled.
Q: Is the Revere comfort max approved by US Coastguard?
Yes, this is USCG approved or persons a least 16 y/o over 80 lbs and chest size between 30"-52".
Q: Does the lift vest infaltes instantly with contact with water or it is needed to pull the rip cord?
The cord will need to be pulled manually.
Q: What is the max adult weight for this product?
They don't have a max weight, its based on chest size. USCG approved for persons at least 16 years of age weighing 80 lbs. and above with a chest size between 30 and 52.