1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 VIA UPS GROUND | 877-4-SPRUCE
ADJUSTABLE TORQUE SCREWDRIVER
MFR Model# 810587
The S/R CAL-Series Adjustable Torque Screwdrivers are ideal for any application where:
These needs are common in high-precision operations such as electronics and electro-mechanical repair.
- High repeatability for low torque is needed.
- Excellent durability and versatility are needed.
- Bi-directional Accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of capacity meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Incredibly durable; many owners have experienced a service life of 10+ years!
- Operator cannot overtorque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved.
- Scale on shaft is marked in dual incrementation (in. lbs. and NM) on Cal 36/4, kgf•cm on CAL 40.
- Magnifying lens improves view of clearly engraved scale.
- To operatie, simply dial torque setting and insert bit.
- Uses standard bits, adapters and sockets.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Comes with FREE certificate of calibration from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory. CAL 36/4 can be ordered with certification for English or SI units of measure.
- Range: 2-36 in. lbs./.2-4 Nm
- Graduation: 2 in. lbs./.2 Nm
- Length: 7.8 in.
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Drive: 1/4” F Hex
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items