1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
TOOL FOAM BLANKS FOR ORGANIZING TOOLS
From $51.75 to $109.50
| BLACK AND RED TOOL FOAM BLANK 18X24"
| BLACK AND RED TOOL FOAM BLANK 24X36"
| BLUE AND YELLOW TOOL FOAM BLANK 18X24"
| BLUE AND YELLOW TOOL FOAM BLANK 24X36"
| BLACK AND BLUE TOOL FOAM BLANK 18X24"
| BLACK AND BLUE TOOL FOAM BLANK 24X36"
Make your own tool organizers using our foam blanks. This is the same high-quality foam we use for our finished tool organizers. A bit of patience and a steady hand will allow you to organize a box full of unique tools.
Our two-color polyethylene foam is made specifically for organizing tools.
- Durable, dense, and tear-resistant
- Resistant to oils and lubricants
- Closed cell so spilled liquids don't soak in
- Thermally bonded layers won't separate
- 3/4-inch total thickness is ideal for 1/2-inch-deep cutouts
- Bright base color makes it easy to spot missing tools
Download the Instructions
- The instructions below outline the steps to make a foam tool organizer for shadowing tools using a handheld router. A straight bit gives the best results, and most two-flute woodworking bits work fine. A 1/4-inch diameter bit is about right to remove material quickly while still cutting tight inside corners.
- In addition to a router, you'll need double-sided tape and a marker (dry erase markers work well). Wear safety glasses and consult your router manual for safe practices.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What is the thickness of the foam?
3/4-inch total thickness is ideal for 1/2-inch-deep cutouts.
Q: Is this for one piece of foam or each size is multiple sheets?
This is just one piece of foam.