1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
RECTANGULAR K-2M TELESCOPIC INSPECTION MIRROR
MFR Model# K-2M
With a 2-1/8" x 3-1/2" rectangular magnifying mirror the K-2M can be adjusted for optimal viewing and inspection.
The K-2M telescopes from 11-1/4" to 15-1/4" for fast and precise inspection.
A non-rotating inner hex rod prevents the mirror head from swinging out of alignment while the dipped vinyl grip helps prevent drops and slipping.
- 2-1/8" X 3-1/2" rectangular magnifying mirror can be adjusted to nearly any angle for optimal viewing
- Dipped vinyl grip helps prevent drops and slipping in wet or oily hands
- Non-rotating inner hex rod prevents the mirror head from swinging out of alignment
- Telescopes from 11-1/4" to 15-1/4"
- UPC Code: 032513100298
- Overall Height: 1/4"
- Overall Length Min: 11-1/4"
- Overall Length Max: 15-1/4"
- Mirror Dimensions: 2-1/8" X 3-1/2"
- COO: US
- Replacement Mirror Head: K-2MHD
- Replacement Refill Mirror: K-2MR
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Much better than the old style that had the handle riveted on and falls off after a short time !
October 15, 2017
The mirror glass was bowed and so everything reflecting is magnified or out of focus. Previous mirrors of this brand did not have this problem
April 10, 2018