1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
PERMA-GRIT CONTOUR SANDING BLOCKS
From $26.95 to $39.50
|140MM CONTOUR BLOCK (COARSE)|
|140MM CONTOUR BLOCK (FINE)|
|280MM CONTOUR BLOCK (COARSE)|
|280MM CONTOUR BLOCK (FINE)|
These user friendly sanding blocks are made from extruded, anodized aluminum. The 32mm (1.25") Radius Curve is covered on the external and internal radius with Tungsten Carbide abrasive sheets. The Contour Blocks come in either the Coarse (60US grit approx.) or Fine (120US grit approx.) Small block is 5.5" long and large block is 11" long.
- Shape and sand curves, grooves, etc. quickly and easily
- Great for fillets, leading edges, under cambers, etc.
- Extremely tough, will not wear out like normal sandpaper
- Will last for years without having to change the sheets
- Does not clog easily (brush or knock out)
- Easy to remove glues, resins, paint, epoxy etc. with paint remover
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
These things are worth their weight in gold. Not having to constantly change out sandpaper saves us quite a bit if time...and the solid base is easy to grip. Love them!
January 3, 2014