1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
AVIONICS PIN TEST KIT
MFR Model# PIN-TS-KIT
Technicians can work with a higher degree of safety when using the PIN-TS KIT. This kit contains the correctly sized tools for successful connector pin-testing without the need for improvised testing methods with uninsulated electrical contacts or the wrong size of pins that can result in electric shock to the user or lost/damaged pins. This kit has all of the essentials including insulated test leads, a ground lead, and two sets of four screw-in pins.
In The Box
- 1 red and 1 black double-insulated silicone test lead (each lead is terminated at one end in a right angled 4 mm plug compatible with all standard 4 mm instrument sockets, the other end is terminated in the unique 'screw-in pin socket')
- 2 sets of 4 screw-in pins (each pin has both a male and female contact)
- 1 green double-insulated ground lead with detachable large green alligator clip
- 1 durable plastic Pelican™ 1060 hard case with foam padded interior; each pin has its own spot so it is easy to see if any pins are missing
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Great test kit for airaft wiring t/s
July 21, 2017
Q: Can you supply certifications with the Avionics Pin Test Kit?
Yes, we can furnish this kit with the manufacturer's certificate of conformance. Please request it at the time of order if you require this certification.
Q: Do you sell replacement screw in tips for this item?
We do not stock the tips on their own but we can get them from the supplier. They would be special order. Please contact our sales team at 877-477-7823 for price and lead time.