1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
RATCHET OFFSET SCREWDRIVER
MFR Model# 807SX
An Offset Ratchet Screwdriver is a useful tool to have on hand as it provides greater leverage compared to a traditional screwdriver. The swift ratcheting motion allows you to remove and install screws with ease, and the offset head provides odd-angle access in obstructed areas. This item features two Slotted screwdriver blades and a reversible ratchet.
- A great alternative to traditional screwdrivers.
- Offset head for odd-angle access.
- Includes 1/4” and 3/8” Slotted blades.
- Ratchet handle is reversible on-the-fly.
- Provides greater amount of leverage than regular screwdriver.
- Ratcheting motion allows swift installation and removal of screws.
- Conforms to government specifications GGG-S-1408.
- Blades are made from hardened tool steel.
- Ratchet is made from plated steel.
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: How long is the ratchet offset screwdriver from end to end?
This tool is approximately 4" in length.
Q: Can other screw heads be used (eg. phillips)?
Yes, it comes with one flat and one phillips bit.