1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
THE CORE RECESSOR
From $106.95 to $133.75
|CORE RECESSOR MINI|
The core recessor is a new product with the purpose of serving as an efficient tool that makes the process of removing core cells in Nordam Panels and composite fiberglass more efficiently. Thus, it reduces time for edge fillers, which are necessary procedures to customize aircraft cabinets, floorboard, vanity's headliners, valance panels, etc.
- Is light weight, easy and safe to use
- Core panels from 1/8 to 3/4 inch with no adjusting
- Requires no electricity, just slide and seal
- Built with a lifetime guarantee
- Reduces Manufacturing time by 30 to 45 minutes per hour
Health Hazards in the workplace are a major concern for both employers and employees. The core recessor prevents lung damage and other health diseases by preventing the user from inhaling hazardous materials.
- Environmentally friendly
- Eliminates respiratory exposure
- Reduces skin and eye exposure
- Eliminates lacerations
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With