1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
3/16 INCH HEAVY DUTY RIVET GUN
MFR Model# SX0918T
3/16" HEAVY DUTY RIVET GUN
- Sets all conventional, standard blind rivets and all structural blind rivets, mono bolts and t-rivets up to and including 3/16" diameter in all materials
- Comes with nose pieces in 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", and 3/16" sizes
- Features a pulling (traction) power of 1,983 lbF @90PSI
- Forged aluminum handle
- Nose pieces stored conveniently underneath base of gun
- Minimum air pressure required is 90 PSI, 7 Bars
- Includes blow molded storage case
- Tips available on special request
|SX0918T Specifications |
|Air Pressure (PSI) || 75-90 |
|Stroke Length (In.) ||11/16 |
|Height (In.) ||12-3/8 |
|Weight (Lbs.) ||3.70 |
| Min. Hose Size (I.D.) || 3/8 |
| Air Inlet Size (NPT) || 1/4 |
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Do not buy this gun. This gun worked very poorly and was returned to Spruce for a refund. It does pull blind rivets (I used it on 30 rivets) but the spent stems jam into the gun rather than being ejected. After 2-3 uses the gun must be dissembled and the spent stems removed, some stems jammed deep inside the gun. I called Sunex several times but no technical person was ever available for a solution. The manual is very poor and does not provide anything more than very general solutions to problems.
July 27, 2020
Q: Will this gun handle Cherrymax rivets?
Yes, this 3/16 Heavy Duty Rivet Gun can pull Cherry Max rivets.