1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
TELESCOPING ALLIGATOR CLIP
MFR Model# 400
The Telescoping Alligator Clip is often used as a third-hand tool in electrical repair for holding and positioning wires. It is also commonly employed around the home for lighting pilot lights and barbeques. The extendable shaft reaches up to 24-1/2” for working in cramped areas, or to provide a safety buffer for lighting a gas grill or furnace. The tool condenses to 5-1/2” and is equipped with pocket clip for those on the go.
- Provides a safe method of lighting pilot lights and barbeques.
- Also used to hold and position wires in electrical assembly and repair.
- Telescoping shaft reaches up to 24-1/2”.
- Entire tool collapses down to only 5-1/2” in length.
- Jaw capacity is .170”
- Convenient pocket clip.
- Chrome finish to prevent rust.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With