1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 VIA UPS GROUND | 877-4-SPRUCE
SILICONE ANTI-CHAFE SEAL 1''
MFR Model# GB56-032-1
Anti-Chafe Seal AMS3303-.032. Silicone, Black, 1" wide x 15' long.
Product is not FAA/PMA approved. Please consult your A&P/IA for guidance regarding installation and use on certified aircraft.
- Silicone Anti-Chafe Material: Mooney and Early Cessna Models
Piper: Malibu and Mirage
- Replaces the use of Teflon™ Tape
- Reduces vibration on the cowling, reduces wear on the contact surfaces
- Seals the aircraft cowl from rain and water
- Can also be used for fuel straps
- Silicone cement must be used to install silicone based seals
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Good material and was easy to glue in place with 3-M upholstery cement.
September 4, 2018
Q: SILICONE ANTI-CHAFE SEAL 1''
Part # 05-06916
How do you adhere this anti-chafe tape to aircraft? Is the tape pre-glued?
The tape does not have any adhesive on it. Silicone adhesive is required. A 2 oz bottle is part number 05-00996.
Q: I was unable to locate the sealant you recommended (05-00996). Do you have another suggestion?
Yes, 05-00996 is no longer available. The replacement product is 05-13310.
Q: How many feet of silicone anti-chafe seal are in the roll?
This is sold in a 15 foot roll.
Q: Whats the thickness, 0.032?
Yes, thickness is 0.032.
Q: Does this have the fiberglass reinforcement?
No, it does not.