The NAS 1523 Stat-O-Seal's unique features provide many advantages and benefits as shown below:
• Precisely controlled optimum percent squeeze eliminates over compression
• The retainer edge is visible after installation allowing for easy visual inspection and reducing failures caused by missing seals
• The self-centering design provides easy and accurate placement of the seal
• The solid metal to metal contact improves joint stability and eliminates re-torqueing
• Long reliable service and a high level of reusability
• Rubber/bolt interference provides for easy assembly
Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.