1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
FLIGHTCOM 4DLX CLASSIC HEADSET
MFR Model# 100-0004-00
If you're looking for a reasonably priced headset that offers dual volume controls for adjustment of each ear dome, plus many comfort features, including liquid/foam ear seals, and an air pillow headpad, plus a precision flex boom with noise-canceling mic, this is the perfect choice.
Download the Product Sheet (PDF)
Download the Manual (PDF)
- Comfort: The wide headpad disperses pressure for a better feel. Liquid/foam ear seals provide additional comfort and help reduce extraneous noise.
- Innovation: Most people hear better in one ear than the other. With well-placed dual volume controls you can adjust each ear cup's volume as needed. The result? A smooth, even sound.
- Noise Reduction: They keep it quiet with their advanced hearing protection technology. Liquid/foam seals effectively block out sound.
- No Risk Warranty: You have nothing to lose with their 30-day Fly 'em and Try 'em guarantee. Satisfaction guaranteed from ear to ear. Three year warranty.
- Weight (passive): 16.8 oz.
- Mic: Noise-canceling electret mic, muff included
- Ear Seal: Combined liquid & foam, cloth ear seal covers included
- Noise Reduction: 24 dB
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Just got it, so I haven`t used it much, but the sound quality is excellent and pleased with the fit of the headband and the dual volume controls are nice.
May 7, 2018
Very reasonably priced, and works well enough. But not very durable. After several years of light use, the mike is falling off the boom, and one of the speaker is dead. My other H/Ss, of other brands, moderately more expensive ($200-$300 range), are more durable.
May 20, 2015
Q: Does a headset bag come with the FlightCom 4DLX?
No, a bag does not come in the box but you can order one separately by searching for "headset bags" on the Aircraft Spruce website.
Q: Does the Flightcom 4DLX Headset come with the cable and plugs?
Yes, this headset will come with the cable and dual GA plugs for general aviation use.