1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
DEKLIN BNC TO TNC - RIGHT ANGLE
MFR Model# DBFTMA-90
Right angle, BNC (Female) jack to TNC (Male) plug tray RF adapter.
- As part of existing GNS430 and GNS530 upgrades to WAAS the antenna needs to be changed. The new antenna requires a TNC connector whereas the old antenna used a BNC. The choice is either to change the connector or use adapters.
- Changing the connector is not always practical due to useable cable lengths and/or location. The alternative is using a BNC to TNC adapter, ideally with a right angle.
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Gold-plated, beryllium copper center contact
- Teflon insulation material
- Minimum Insulation Resistance: 5k ohm
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With