1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
12/34 MIRACLE FORMULA LUBRICANT - 11 OZ AEROSOL
Meets MIL Spec MIL-C-23411
12/34 MIRACLE FORMULA® has the most effective ALL-IN-ONE formulation on the market today. Its lubricating, moisture displacing, penetrating and corrosion prevention is unsurpassed in any single product type of its kind. Don't accept substitutes, ask for 12/34 MIRACLE FORMULA® by name.
Industries currently using 12/34®
- LUBRICATES: Contains highly refined lubricants which provide superior protection and anti-wear properties.
- REMOVES MOISTURE: Moisture is lifted and displaced rather than trapped. Pores and crevices of surface are freed from moisture and are coated with a thin non-greasy film that prevents additional moisture from clinging or reentering.
- PENETRATES: Rusted and frozen metal parts - nuts, bolts, studs, pins, etc. - are easily loosened by means of superior "creepability".
- PREVENTS RUST & CORROSION: Thin film adheres to metallic surfaces, providing positive temporary protection against the formation of rust and corrosion, including electrolysis and galvanic corrosion common in salt environments.
Originally developed to protect materials in storage and to reclaim materials that has been damaged by weather and salt water exposure. Much of this work was done for the Navy and aircraft industry in corrosion control and rust removal. So successful was the work in the field that the expansion of 12/34® into industrial applications was inevitable. Rust has been called the Navy's second most formidable enemy. 12/34® has been enlisted in the control of corrosion and removal of rust in hundreds of shipboard and shore installations applications. Light aluminum sections and component parts for the aircraft industry have been similarly well protected by 12/34®'s ability to stop corrosive oxidation. Treatment of materials prior to storage can reduce handling costs and maintain such materials until ready for processing. Since no preparatory cleaning is necessary, they may be fed immediately into the production line. And, all materials treated with 12/34® will maintain their resistance to corrosion through manufacture and subsequent shipment.
- Oil Drilling
12/34® is a four function liquid that will REMOVE MOISTURE, PREVENT RUST, PENETRATE AND LUBRICATE. Upon application by aerosol, brush or dipping, 12/34® deposits inhibitors into the grain areas of metal, thereby removing any existing moisture and providing a thin molecular film against further moisture penetration. This invisible micro film remaining after evaporation permits wide latitude of applications, from heavy machinery to intricate instruments & electric boxes.
Dissolves Rust, Displace Moisture, Penetrates And Lubricates
- 12/34® Non-Flammable
- 12/34® is easy to use - No mixing or diluting.
- 12/34® is economical -aerosol coverage 30-40 sq. ft.
- (1 Gal covers 4000-5000 sq. ft.)
- 12/34® can be used on Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Solder,
- Copper, Magnesium and other common metals
- 12/34® contains NO silicones, kerosene or acrylics
- 12/34® is harmless to paint
- Water Displacement 24 days, 100°F - NO RUST
- Corrosion - Oven Temp 158°F for 30 days - NO RUST
- Appearance of film after 24 hrs drying - No cracks or breaks
- Flash Point of 178°F
- Pour Point of -40°F
- Abrasives - None
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
September 28, 2019
12|34 Miracle Formula is the best penetrating liquid Ive ever used - better than WD-40. Its military grade, and you will notice a remarkable difference.
March 14, 2019