1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
FASTWELD 10 A/B HIGH SETTING EPOXY
MFR Model# FASTWELD10-50ML
Fastweld 10 A/B epoxy adhesive is a rapid-setting, two-component paste offering a convenient one-to-one mixing ratio by volume or weight. Fastweld 10 A/B epoxy adhesive produces strong bonds in a very short period. It is especially suited for bonding small parts and for repair work.
- No special techniques are required to work with this adhesive.
- Mix the two components thoroughly on a clean, dry surface.
- The bonding surface can be wood, metal, plastic or cardboard, among others.
- For best results, the two surfaces being bonded should be free of oil, dirt, moisture, etc.
- Should be slightly roughened or sanded to remove gloss.
- Pot life: 3-4 minutes at 77° F
- Cure Time: 4 hours
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What is the size of the cartridge on the FastWeld 10 A/B high setting epoxy?
Part number 09-03454 is a 50 mL cartridge.