1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
3M SCOTCH-BRITE ULTRA FINE HAND PAD 7448
MFR Model# 7100089226
Scotch-Brite™ Ultra Fine Hand Pad 7448 combines durability for long life, flexibility for reaching tight areas, and can be used in place of steel wool for conditioning metal surfaces and paint prep. Unlike fine steel wool, Scotch-Brite pads will not shred during use, rust after use, or leave fine metal splinters.
- Ultra fine finishing action outperforms steel wool for cleaning, blending, prepping and finishing on metal, wood, plastics and composites
- Performs like steel wool grade 00 without shredding, rusting, or splintering
- Pad conforms to irregular surfaces and gets into corners without losing performance
- Cleans metal, composites, and other materials without altering the base material
- Load and heat resistant non-woven web provides consistent finishing over the life of the pad
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Quick shipping, as described. Using to restore finish on a titanium bicycle frame. Works perfectly!
July 4, 2019
Fast shipping, great pricing, and great product
May 30, 2019
Q: What color is this Scotch Brite Adhesive Hand Pad 7448?
Part # 09-01753 is dark gray in color.