1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
AERO ARPOSOLVE ALCOHOL IPA TT-I-735A
Aero Arposolve A Isopropyl Alcohol 90% - 100%.
- Appearance: Liquid
- Colour: Clear, Colorless,
- Odor: Alcohol-like, characteristic
- Odor Threshold: 200 ppm
- pH: No data available
- Freezing Point (Melting point / freezing point): -88 °C (-126 °F)
- Boiling Point: 82 - 83 °C (180 - 181 °F) / (1013 hPa)
- Flash Point: 12 °C (54 °F)
- Method: Tag closed cup
- Evaporation Rate: < 3.9 / (Butyl Acetate = 1)
- Flammability (solid, gas): No data available
- Upper explosion limit: 13 %(V)
- Lower explosion limit: 2 %(V)
- Vapor Pressure: No data available
- Relative vapor density: < 2.1 @ 15 - 20 °C (59 - 68 °F)
- (Air = 1.0)
- Relative density: 0.785 - 0.787 @ 20 °C (68 °F) / Reference substance: (water = 1)
- Solubility(ies) Water solubility: completely miscible
- Solubility in other solvents: No data available
- Partition coefficient noctanol/ water: log Pow: 0.05 @ 25 °C (77 °F)
- Auto-ignition temperature: 399 - 425 °C
- Thermal decomposition: No data available
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Is this Aero Arposolve alcohol suitable to wipe-down bare aluminum before priming? if so, is there a specific drying period necessary?
There is not a specific drying period, as soon as it evaporates you should be ready to apply primer. We recommend checking to see if the primer manufacturer suggests a specific prep process.
Q: What is different between this and the isopropyl alcohol I can purchase at the hardware store?
This is 90-100% ipa. Most hardware stores typically stock 71%.
Q: Will this Aero Arposolve Alcohol dull polished Aluminum?
IPA is commonly used on polished aluminum. As always we recommend trying it on a small unseen test area first.