1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
BATTERYMINDER 2012-AGM 12V / 2A CHARGER / MAINTAINER / DESULFATOR FOR OPTIMA AND ODYSSEY
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# 2012-AGM
12 Volt 2 Amp (12V 2A) Charger/Maintainer/Desulfator for All Sizes and Brands of 12 Volt AGM Lead-Acid Batteries.
The newest 12-volt, 2 amp, BatteryMINDer® features the latest microprocessor controller, making it a true 5-stage, fully automatic Plug 'n' Run charger/maintainer/desulfator for all sizes/brands of 12 volt AGM lead-acid batteries. No buttons to press — the diagnostic LED indicators display the battery's condition and actual state-of-charge profile. This charger actively monitors your battery's voltage, amperage acceptance and temperature at all times. Working through a series of charging and diagnostics stages, the internal program adjusts its output several times a second based on sensor reading to quickly and correctly charge your battery. When used as a maintainer, the BatteryMINDer is guaranteed to maximize your battery's life and storage capacity. The temperature compensated long-term float (maintenance) stage can add years of service, and patented full-time pulse desulfation is designed to reverse and eliminate battery sulfation, the #1 cause of early battery failure. Not designed for aviation batteries.
**Not for aviation use**
- Will not overcharge, regardless of how long connected.
- Temperature compensation ensures proper charge in hot or cold environments.
- Power, polarity reversal, battery weak, load, bad cell, testing, desulfating, temperature compensation, charging stage and charge level indicators.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity, reconditions weak batteries.
- Pulse desulfation.
- Plug and run operation.
- Water resistant (IP65).
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Maintains up to 6 batteries at a time.
- Extremely efficient, low operating costs.
- Built-in BCI and ambient temperature sensor.
- Worldwide 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input.
- Automatic disconnect and resume if AC power is interrupted.
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal runaway protection.
- 6’ AC cord, 6’ DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- Volts: 12v
- Amps: 2
- Power Source: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Works With: Optima / Odyssey and Other Specialty 12 Volt Sealed AGM Batteries
- Temperature Compensation: yes
- Multiple Batteries(#): 6
In The Box
- BatteryMINDer 2000 Series 2012-AGM
- 2’ Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector
- Ambient Temperature Sensor
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: So why the Batteryminder 2012-AGM 12V /2A Charger/ Maintainer/ Desulfator for optima and odyssy not for aviation use? I have a PC680 installed in my aircraft, why do state I cannot use this charger?
This is due to the risk of the battery exploding. Please see the manual in the documents tab for safety information.