1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
KLIXON 7270-5-20 CIRCUIT BREAKERS
MFR Model# 7270-5-20
Klixon 7270 series circuit breakers were designed to utilize less space behind the panel while protecting wire and cable in aircraft and ground support equipment on 120 VAC, 400 Hz or 30 VDC systems.
Inherently resistant to shock and vibration, the Klixon disc element is capable of calibration within close tolerances throughout the service life of the breaker.
- Trip–free operation
- Snap–acting thermal element
- Small size
- Light weight
- MIL-C-5809 qualified
- Current rating: 20 amps
- High interrupting capacity
- Typical use: Aircraft and ground support equipment
- Amps: 20
- Vibration: 10G minimum, 50–500 Hz (other vibration levels available)
- Mechanical Shock: 30G
- Acceleration: 10G
- Weight: 39 grams maximum (7270-1 and 7271-8)
- Interrupt Current: 4,000 amps at 30 VDC;3,500 amps at 120 VAC, 400 Hz
- Endurance: 5,000 cycles: 120 VAC. 400 Hz, inductive;5,000 cycles: 120 VAC 400 Hz, resistive;5,000 cycles: 30 VDC, inductive;2,500 cycles: 30 VDC, resistive;5,000 cycles: Mechanical, no load
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Is this approved for certified aircraft use?
The breakers themselves do not have any FAA Approval. Some aircraft were built using Klixon type breakers, so they may be allowed as replacement under the airframe approval. You will need to confirm in your aircraft parts manual or with your A&P to determine whether these can be installed legally in your certified aircraft.