1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE PLATINUM SEALED BATTERY RG-355
MFR Model# RG-355
The RG-355 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
RG-355 is housed in an aluminum container that includes two perforated vent areas machined into each side with riveted aluminum cover. Lifting straps across cover. Fixed with foot styled hold downs integrated at both ends of the battery. Male threaded post terminals.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Ships Hazmat EXEMPT
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: Helicopter and Turbine Aircraft Battery
- Voltage: 24
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. rate in ampere hours: 17
- Max Weight: 41.50 lb / 18.8 kg
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: I need information to replace a battery in a Airbus EC120B Helicopter to a Concord battery. Do the battery will be delivery with the STC?
Per the supplier: Yes an STC can be had, a form must be filled out upon ordering. Please contact sales department for details on obtaining the STC paperwork.