1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG24-11M PLATINUM SERIES SEALED LEAD ACID AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG24-11M
Recombinant Gas - The RGŪ Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- The RG24-11M features a manifold to facilitate direct replacement of the originally designed manifold vented battery
- RGŪ Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
NOTE: This aircraft battery is not designed or intended for turbine aircraft engine starting applications. Warranty coverage applies to reciprocating aircraft engine starting, and standby / essential power installations.
*NOTE* - The STC for some aircraft is available at an additional cost please call 877-4-SPRUCE (777823) if applicable to your aircraft.
Cold Cranking Amps
Battery Diagram PDF
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Battery came when promised, undamaged. Easily placed in aircraft. Test flown. So far, so good!
May 3, 2020
Easy, Fast and installed.
November 21, 2019
Last one lasted 10 years!
August 26, 2019
Just installed with a batteryminder.
Looks great. Will only know in 5 years how good it is.
October 8, 2018
Expensive, but works great and arrived quickly, fully charged.
November 24, 2019
Q: Could you confirm this Concorde RG24-11M battery can travel by air without special notification?
I mean as non dangerous goods
Yes, this can be shipped by air freight.