1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-120 AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG-120
Note: Not FAA Approved. Intended for use in experimental aircraft only.
The RG-120 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
- Test Temperature @ 23°C ( 74°F) = C1 0.70 Ah
- Test Temperature @ -18°C ( 0°F) = C1 TBD
- Test Temperature @ -30°C (-22°F) = C1 TBD
Emergency Battery for lighting, standby, back up power, avionics and FADEC. Protects and extends the life of other avionics. Concorde\'s Emergency Batteries float directly on the DC buss with no need for a dedicated charger. This results in a high inrush current which extends battery life with fast recovery time from discharge. With the battery floating directly on the buss, transient spikes in the DC power are absorbed. These batteries are self regulating on charge and will take only the current required to maintain it at full charge.
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Primary Aircraft Purpose:Emergency Aircraft Battery
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. rate in ampere hours: 0.70
- Max Weight:3.50 lb / 1.6 kg
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With