1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
MFR Model# 6752100-100
Klixon 6752-100 series thermal–magnetic circuit breakers are designed and manufactured to meet stringent military standards with the reliability of the 6752 design. The 6752-100 is similar to the 6752-12 in size, and includes current ratings ranging from 50 to 100 amps.
The higher interrupting capacity, vibration resistance and longer cycling life of the 6752-100 series exceed previous military standards. In addition, the 6752-100 series provide ambient compensation, fault coordination of all ratings an option for auxiliary circuits.
Ambient Temperature Compensation
The 6752-100 series circuit breakers maintain their performance capabilities by means of a thermal compensator in the temperature range of -40°C to 70°C.
High Short Circuit Capacity
A deionizing grid and magnetic assist enable the 6752-100 series to successfully interrupt four fault currents of 6,000 amperes — two at sea level and two at 60,000 feet — on either a 120 VAC, 400 Hz system or a 30 VDC system.
- Current ratings: 100 amps
- Proven reliability and performance of the 6752 series circuit breaker
- Trip–free design
- Circuit protection unaffected by temperature fluctuations MIL-C-5809 qualified
- Ambient compensated
- High vibration resistance
- High interrupting capacity: 6,000 amps
- Typical use: Military
- Amp: 100
- Vibration: 10G, 50–2,000 Hz (other vibration levels available)
- Mechanical Shock: 30G
- Acceleration: 10G
- Weight: 113.6 gram (0.25 pound) maximum
- Interrupt Current: 120VAC, 400 Hz: 3,500 amps; 28 VDC: 6,000 amps
- Endurance: 5,000 cycles: 120 VAC, 400 Hz inductive;5,000 cycles: 120 VAC, 400 Hz resistive; 2,500 cycles: 28 VDC, 400 Hz inductive; 5,000 cycles: 28 VDC, 400 Hz resistive; 5,000 cycles: Mechanical, no load
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items