1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
TYCO CIRCUIT BREAKER W58XC4C12A-5
MFR Model# W58-XC4C12A-5
These bi-metallic single pole breakers weigh less than 2 oz. and are especially suitable for homebuilt aircraft. Used as original equipment in Beech, Cessna and Piper aircraft. Maximum operating voltages: 32 VDC and 250 VAC (to 400 Hz).
- 0.5 amp to 30 amp ratings.
- Cannot be manually tripped.
- Button extends for visual trip indication.
- Push button to reset the breaker.
- Termination is a screw or .250" QC.
- 5 AMP
- AC: 250V
- DC: 50V
- 250 VAC
- Panel Mount, 1 pole, push button actuator, white
- Height: 34.93 mm
- Length: 34.93 mm
- Width: 16.76 mm
- Mfr Part No: 4-1393249-9
- ECCN: EAR99
- Schedule B Code: 8536.20.0020
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
February 3, 2021
Fast shipping, what I needed. Great product!
March 12, 2020
Work as advertised. Great price and great value.
October 5, 2019
The breaker was a 5 amp breaker that tested out at 5 amps. However the button was labeled 30 amps.
June 22, 2020
Q: Is Termination is a screw or .250 QC? Features and specification information not the same.
Part # 11-03941 is a .250QC