1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
The Composite Design Standard Power Panel was revised February 2011. This is the first change to this product in 18 years. Changes were made to compliment modern avionics and instrumentation.
- Dimensions: 2.25”H x 13.00”W x 7.75”D
- Weight: approx. 2.75 pounds
- Panel Specifications:
Capacity:17.5 V max. at 80A (Main Buss)
Radio Buss: 25A cont.
Essential Buss: 10A cont.
Spare Circuit control
- Circuit Breakers – Main Buss:
- Circuit Breakers – Radio Buss:
- Circuit Breakers – Essential Buss:
- This Panel has Essential Buss back-up capability for use with the Composite Design Power Guard Module and back-up battery
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Is the Standard Power Panel for certified or experimental aircraft?
The Standard Power Panel is for experimental aircraft only.
Q: Do you the instruction manual for the Standard Power Panel by Composite Design available as a PDF download?
Yes, it is located under the documents tab of p/n 11-11675 on the website.