1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
GENERATOR CONTROL UNIT 14 VOLT 35 AMP FAA PMA REPLACEMENT
MFR Model# G1350N
14V, 35A Generator Controller Unit: Delco Remy Type A Generator System Voltage Regulator G1350N 14V 35A Delco Remy Generator Voltage Regulator PMA Replacement.
Voltage Regulation, IC Sense Referenced
- Installation Drawing
- Warranty Card
- Product Eligibility Catalog (PEC)
- Troubleshooting Notes
- Instructions For Continued
Airworthiness Maintenance (ICA)
The Voltage Regulator (VR) controls the Generatorís field to keep the
aircraft electrical system voltage at a specific level. This controller has a
ďType AĒ regulator which excites the field of the alternator by providing
controlled ground to one side of the field (F), with the other side internally
connected to the armature.
Electronic Controlled Generator Build-up / Automatic Field Flashing
The Generator Build-up function allows the rotating generator to build-up its
output from a low residual voltage to the systemís voltage regulation point.
G1350N 14V 35A Delco Remy Generator Voltage Regulator PMA Replacement
Electronics Field Controller/Switching
The VR electronics switch turns the field current on/off so fast (several
times a second) that the output voltage of the generator stays at the VR set
point. When the generatorís output voltage exceeds the VR set point, the switch
opens, current flow stops, and the generatorís output decreases.
Current Limit, IC Sensed Controlled
The Current Limiter (CL) controls the maximum output current the generator
can produce. It turn off the field excitation when the output current exceed the
CL set point (determined by the generatorís current rating). It allows normal
field excitation when the generator output is below the GCU CL set point.
Reverse Current Protection
The Reverse Current (RC) Protection circuit blocks the battery current from
going back to the generator. It allows current to flow only from the generator
to the battery and system.
GCU induced Over Voltage (OV) Protected
The GCUís design will cause the field current path (between the field and
ground) to open if the field control device becomes internally ground shorted.
This means that the GCU will not induce Over-Voltage (OV) problem into the
system. The GCU does not protect the system against externally induced OV
Trouble-Shooting Lights on Unit
The on-unit system Trouble-Shooting Lights, TSL, identify how the system is
operating and, helps with system testing and troubleshooting. The lights
indicate Generator Off/On-line (GO, GREEN), Voltage Regulation (VR, GREEN),
Current Limit (CL, RED), and Parallel (EQ, or Load sharing, GREEN).
Reduce Trouble-Shooting Time
- Footprint Compatible to
- Increase Regulator Life
- Not Temperature Sensitive
- Prevents Regulator cycling at
- Eliminate Regulator Noise
- More Precise Current Limit
- Prevents Battery Current Flowing to the Generator
- GCU will not cause OV fault in the system
- OEM PN(Delco-Remy): 1118704, 1119220, 1118892, 1118704
- OEM PN(Electrodelta): VR300-14-35
- OEM PN(Cessna): 0413205-6, 0413205-8, 0413205-10
- OEM PN (Beech): 35-380142-7
- OEM PN (Piper): 450-390
- OEM PM (Mooney): M20, M20A, M20B
- Approved Aircraft CESSNA: 150, 150A, 150B, 150C, 150D, 150E, 150F, 150G, 150H, 172, 172A, 172B, 172C, 172D, 172E, 172F, 172G, 172H, 175, 175A, 175B, 175C - LAKE: LA-4 - BEECH: 23, 35-B33, 35-C33, 35-E33, 35-F33 - PIPER: PA-24-180, PA-24-250; PA-18, PA-18A, PA-18S, PA18-105, PA18S-105, PA18-125, PA18AS-105, PA18S-125, PA18-135, PA18A-135, PA18AS-135, PA18S-135, PA18-150, PA18A-150, PA18AS-150, PA18S-150
- Weight 1 lbs
- Voltage Reg. (VR)14.2V Ī 0.4V
- Max Field Current 3A
- Document Approval Log Book Entry Required
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items