1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CESSNA MOTOR MOUNT
BLOCK LOCK WASHER
MFR Model# MC0851559-1
The already improved motor mount lock washer is now even better. One side is embossed with a surface texture for improved locking strength and to make sure the washer does not slip while tightening. This helps prevent the lock tab from deforming or shearing during installation. It also helps keep the lock tab centered in the lock hole to minimize slack instead of allowing it to rotate to one side during installation.
- Up to four times the locking power for less!
- FAA approved using stronger material than the original, allowing the standard washer to be eliminated.
- Designed with six tabs instead of two.
- Easier to use!
- Cessna 180, 182, 185, 188, 205, 206, 207, 210, 310, 320, 411, and 414 model aircraft
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What bolt size is this washer made for, and what material is it made from?
It is a steel washer with a 7/16" I.D.