1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
SAF-AIR F62 OIL DRAIN VALVE
MFR Model# F62
LOCK OPEN OIL DRAIN VALVES
Changing hot engine oil has never been easier! With the SAF-AIR oil drain valve, no wrench is needed to remove the drain plug. A simple push and turn of the SAF-AIR valve locks it in the open position. The valve is made completely from anodized aluminum and stainless steel components. These materials are used throughout the aircraft industry due to their strength and durability. FAA & PMA APPROVED.
Download the Application Chart in PDF.
- NEVER fly the aircraft with the drain hose attached to the oil drain valve.
- Make sure that your landing gear will not activate the oil drain valve when you retract the gear inside the fuselage.
- Remember, the valve may fit on your engine, but it is your responsibility to make sure that the valve will work with your application.
- Push and turn to lock open
- Effortless operation with a sure-grip knob
- Double-sealed to prevent leakage
- All valves can be rebuilt
- MATERIAL: 6061 aluminum and 302 stainless steel
- FINISH: Anodized
- TEMPERATURE: -60° to +260°F (-51° to +127°C)
- O-RINGS: Seal kits available
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: what are o-ring part #s to rebuild?
It uses 2 AN6227B-6 orings and 1 an900-10 crush washer.
Q: Its not clear online or in the catalog. Does the F50-180 drain come with the F62 valve?
Yes, the F50-180 comes with each valve.
Q: Does the f62 drain have another piece to activate the drain?
Yes, it comes with the F50-180 Straight Opener.