1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
AEROSPACE LOGIC 200 - VOLTMETER & AMMETER KIT
MFR Model# VA200K
Aerospace Logic AOG Expedite Available, additional charges will apply.
The VA200 and VA202 are advanced, next generation voltmeter and ammeter
The ammeter unit of the VA200 may be used as either a normal ammeter,
indicating both charge and discharge current or a loadmeter, displaying the total
load on the alternator/generator.
The ammeter unit of the VA202 may be used as:
Functional displays in both instruments include:
- Left and right, normal ammeter, indicating both charge and discharge
- Left and right loadmeter, displaying the total load on both
- Main and auxiliary, normal ammeter, indicating both charge and
- Single source, both ammeter and loadmeter
- Real-Time analog data depiction and digital value display of bus voltage
- Graphical trend display of both bus voltage and current data
Part numbers with suffix "K" include the necessary shunt/s
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Are these PMA'd or TSO'd for certificated aircraft?
Per the manufacture all 200 Series instruments are TSO'd and/or STC'd as primary replacements.
Q: What are the dimensions and weight of the unit?
2.45" X 2.45" X 0.9". Weight 4.05 oz