1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ALCOR BY TEMPEST 2-1/4 CHT / CHT METER TYPE J FAA PMA
MFR Model# 46127
Alcor gauges are aircraft quality gauges which will provide precise monitoring of engine temperatures. PMA/FAA approved.
- The best value in the industry backed by a generous 3 year warranty
- Increase the life of your engine and enhance safety through proper monitoring
- Intended for use on twin engine aircraft and calibrated to true temperature—500 degrees Fahrenheit at 8 Ohm
- Designed to provide temperature compensation for accurate readings year round, on the ground and at altitude
- No risk of malfunction during electrical failure—requires no external source of power for operation
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Alcor instruments are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
- Type: J – Black and Yellow
- Size: 2-1/4" diameter
- Resistance: Scale 500F at 8 Ohm
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Alcor P/N: 46127
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Is this egt gauge certified as a Primary instrument
This is a CHT gauge and it is FAA/PMA approved and can be used as a primary instrument.
Q: Are the J probes included with the instrument, or are they sold separately?
This is the instrument only. Probes must be purchased separately.