1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
DAVTRON OAT GAUGE MODEL 307FC
From $212.95 to $239.00
|DAVTRON 307FC OAT GAUGE|
|DAVTRON DIGITAL OAT VOLTMETER|
|DAVTRON CABIN AIR TEMP 307FCI|
Davtron 307FC Features:
- Minimum panel space
- Light weight
- Automatic dimming
- Miniature remote probe
- LED display
- Engraved Faceplate
- FAA - PMA
Download 307FC Brochure
Davtron FAA PMA # PQ1062NM
- Davtron Inc. recommends that you purchase our products through your local avionics shop and have them do your installation. They know how to handle all the log book entries you need for FAA approval.
- FAA/PMA Approvals
- Robinson Helicopter Models R22 and R44
- Download FAA 337 Form
- Range 301C -40°C to +100°C
- Range 301F -40°F to +199°F
- Input Voltage 14 volts/ 28 volts
- Input Current 150 M.A.Max.
- Operating Temp. -25°C to +60°C
- Accuracy ±1% of full scale
- Weight 4 oz.
- Warranty one year
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Works great, Easy to install, thanks!
August 16, 2019
Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.
Q: Does the Davtron OAT gauge unit come with the wires and probe or do I need to buy that separately?
Yes, this gauge includes the OAT probe.