1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
GRAND RAPIDS ENGINE INFORMATION SYSTEM (EIS) FOR JABIRU
From $995.00 to $1515.00
|Jabiru 2200 Basic|
(4 CHT, 4 EGT)
|Jabiru 2200 Advanced|
(Basic + FF and 50-amp CS)
|Jabiru 3300 Basic|
(6 CHT, 6 EGT)
|Jabiru 3300 Advanced|
(Basic + FF and 50-amp CS)
A complete engine monitoring system at an affordable price. The EIS Model 4000 starts with the most comprehensive EGT/CHT monitor available anywhere, and then adds every other engine monitoring function you need, and more! Utilizing a back-lit, sunlight readable display, the EIS provides user-programmable graphical and digital displays in a compact package. A host of other useful features and the scrutiny of the 62 alarms, add the final touches to make your flying a safe, satisfying, and enjoyable experience.
- 4 or 6 Exhaust Gas Temperatures*
- 4 or 6 Cylinder Head Temperatures*
- Oil Temperature
- Oil Pressure
- 6 Auxiliary Inputs user configurable can provide:
- Manifold Pressure (normally aspirated or turbo)
- Fuel Pressure
- Fuel Level (using capacitive or float-type sending units)
- Fuel Flow
- Coolant Pressure
- Ignition Advance, second voltmeter, rotor rpm, etc.
- Outside Air Temperature
- Carburetor Temperature
- Hour meter
- Flight Timer with Interval Timer
- Comprehensive Leaning Functions – The best available at any price.
- EGT Tracking - Instantly reveals the source of roughness or other problems
- Alarms on all functions, most with upper and lower limits
- 2 User-defined Combination Screens
- 2 Graphical EGT/CHT Screens with user-programmable digital data
- User - selectable labels for auxiliary inputs
- Label/Data Flip-Flop identifies all data on combination pages
- Landing Checklist/Gear Reminder - Can be triggered by RPM or airspeed
- User-Selectable Units (Fahrenheit/Celsius & Gallons/Liters)
- Serial Output – Allows data recording using a laptop PC, or interface to EFIS Graphical Engine Monitor.
- Serial Input – Provide for growth to interface with other system
- Customers Also Viewed
Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.
Q: What type of probes are supplied with the 2200 basic.
also what type of attachment?
The basic comes with 4 CHT probes and 4 EGT probes. The EGT is a clamp type probe and the CHT is a ring type probe.
Q: Regarding the GRAND RAPIDS ENGINE INFORMATION SYSTEM (EIS) FOR JABIRU: What are the dimensions of the display unit?
The display has a panel cut out dimension of 5-1/8" X 2-9/16". The display itself is 5.93" X 2.75".