1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
SKYKLEEN 1000 SOLVENT 54 GAL DRUM
MFR Model# P3410401
SkyKleen® aviation solvent is a new generation aviation solvent that combines excellent cleaning performance with environmentally friendly characteristics.
- Skydrol® removal
- Polysufide sealant removal (cured/uncured)
- RTV removal
- Carbon removal (brake and piston housings)
- Engine cleaning
- Final cleaning prior to painting and bonding
- General surface cleaning
- Carbon epoxy composite surface cleaning
- Fiberglass resin removal
- Adhesive/epoxy removal
- Inherently biodegradable
- Nonozone depleting
- Minimizes VOC emissions
- Nonhazardous waste per RCRA
- Noncombustible (flash point = 216°F)
- Low odor
- Improved worker safety
- Nonhazardous by DOT shipping regulations
- Clear, water-white liquid
- Low odor
- Distillation range: 220°–220°C (392°–428°F)
- Density: 9.06 lb/gal
- Viscosity @ 25°C (77°F): 3.88 cP
- Freezing point: –40°C (–40°F)
- Solubility in water: 5.5%
- Flash point: 102°C (216°F)
- Fire point: 118°C (244°F)
- AIT: 438°C (820°F)
Boeing BAC 5750, Airbus AIMS 09-03-001/IPS 09-03-001-02
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items
Q: Can this be used in a parts washer?
Per vendor, this can be used in a non-heated parts washer.
Q: What is the shelf life of Skykleen 1000 solvent?
Shelf life is 5 years.