Thumbs 1
Thumbs 1
Thumbs 1

Elite Short Sleeve Pilot Shirt

Add to Wishlist


The ELITE Pilot shirt is designed to be the most comfortable, professional looking, finest choice available. Its dress-shirt, designer quality fabric, construction and fit, are immediately apparent. Compare the ELITE to dress shirts costing far more, and to any other pilot shirt.
California Prop 65 Warning Symbol

WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -


  • Extra fine 60% cotton pinpoint oxford fabric, of consistent "optical white" color (two-ply 80-2 yarn, 140 x 72 threads/in)/ 40% Polyester
  • Dress shirt quality, high density (16 stitches/in), two-needle felled stitching throughout.
  • Just-pressed look right out of the bag, and easy care.
  • Extraordinary, 5-needle, with thread safety overlock, armpit construction
  • Deep, single-piece shoulder yoke, offers excellent comfort and cleaner appearance.
  • Dual back pleats for added movement and easier care.
  • Reinforced collar tips and button area, for an exceptionally neat appearance.
  • Top fused collar, epaulets, and placket.
  • "Size graded" pocket placement, offers optimal positioning, regardless of shirt size.
  • Left pocket has "false" instant access flap, right pocket has real flap.
  • Pen slot in each pocket, with stitched channel on left side.
  • Cuffed elbow-length sleeves for a professional appearance.
  • Taller, slightly tapered cut.
  • Premium cross-stitched buttons, w/extras sewn to placket bottom.
  • Even-sized long sleeve shirts available.


  • Frequently Purchased With
  • Customers Also Viewed


John P Verified Purchase


April 19, 2022

This shirt has nice comfortable fabric blend. The seams are tight and clean, and the tapered fit assures a crisp, tailored look without being too tight around the middle. The collar is firm, but not too stiff, and the tail is long enough to stay tucked in securely. The only thing I would add would be the backing for wings, but no big deal. Ill be ordering more.

May 4, 2019

Excellent shirt, but not quite same value for dollar as the Commander Shirt sold here. The Elite is a tapered fit, while the Commander shirt is not. The Elite is well-made, sized as advertised, and is made of good material.

Grant S
August 27, 2018

This shirt does NOT come with the epaulets, even though the photo shows them. I bought it thinking it came with the epaulets.

Chris L
December 7, 2017


Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.

Q: If the Elite short sleeve pilot shirts are 60% cotton, what is the other 40%?

The shirts are 60% cotton / 40% polyester.

Q: Is this pilot shirt the Aero Phoenix Elite professional pilot shirt?

Yes, these shirts listed on this page are the Aero Phoenix Elite pilot shirts.