1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
DILLON MECHANICAL FORCE GAUGE 50X 1/2 LB.
Model X-C comes in nine capacities ranging from 50 lb to 25,000 lb or 50 to 10000 kg. Allfeature accuracy of ±1% of full capacity, except the 25,000 (10000kg) capacity instruments which are accurate to ±2% of full capacity.
Load is applied against a hardened ball which rotates to maintain vertical alignment as pressure increases. The ball is held in place with a spring clip or retainer. A threaded mounting hole is located opposite the loading ball in the bottom of the beam.
Model X-C is available in pound and kilogram capacities.
- 50 to 250-lb capacity 0.019" (25 to 100 kg)
- Overload rating:Accidental overloads up to 30% of capacity can be safely sustained without injury to the dial indicator or deflection beam. All capacities feature a 5:1 design safety factor.
- To reset zero, loosen knurled bezel-locking screw and rotate dial.
- Dillon Model X Force Gauges may be mounted horizontally, vertically, or flat.
- The baked-enamel finish resists corrosion and rust.
- Operating temperature up to 120° F.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items