1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
TENSITRON ACM-SERIES CABLE TENSION METERS
From $789.00 to $789.00
|ACM-100||1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32"||4%||5-100|
|ACM-200||1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4"||4%||20-200|
|ACM-400||1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16"||6%||40-400|
|ACM-600||1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4"||8%||40-600|
ACM Aircraft Cable Tension Meters precisely measure the tension in aircraft cables. Use to measure flexible cables with diameters from 1/16 up to 1/4, CWT cable sizes from 5 to 25, and tension from 5 to 600 pounds.
Attention: Tensitron products may not be cancelled or returned.
- Calibrated for commonly-used aircraft cables
- Easy, one-hand operation
- Measures static (stationary) cables
- No separate parts are needed to select different cable sizes
- Memory Lock holds pointer position when taking readings in hard-to-reach places
- Constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant materials.
- Compact design allows use in minimum
- clearance areas: ACM-600 needs only 5.3 access
- All other models need only 4 access
- One-year manufacturer warranty against factory defects
- Lightweight, protective carrying case included
- Calibration certificate included with values traceable to NIST Standards
- Calibrated for galvanized steel, uncoated, 7x19 cables (except 1/16 which is 7x7)
- Size (All but ACM-600): 8.24" L x 3.38" W x 1.56" Thk.
- Size (ACM-600): 8.24" L x 5.20" W x 1.56" Thk.
- Approximate weight: 1.5 Lbs depending upon configuration
- CE certification complying with EN 61326-1: 1997, Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control and Laboratory Use
- FCC certification
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Item ordered, shipping slip showed it was in the box, but in reality it was not and we had to track it down and be very insistent with customer service that it be shipped quickly to us as it was holding up a customers airplane. If i did not push the matter the tensions would have gotten to me much later
January 30, 2020
Q: Does the ACM-600 come with manufacturer's certificate of conformance or any type of calibration cert?
This unit will come with a calibration certificate. If manufacturer's c of c is required, please request at time of order. Additional charge for manufacturer's c of c will apply.
Q: Does the ACM-200 come with manufacturers certificate of conformance or any type of calibration cert?
Yes, the certification paperwork is included in the box.