1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
CIRCULAR HOLE CUTTERS
From $4.35 to $16.85
| CIRCULAR HOLE CUTTER #4
| CIRCULAR HOLE EXTRA 3/16 BLADE
| CIRCULAR HOLE CUTTER PILOT DRILL
General's circle cutters produce precision circles in sheet metal, brass, copper, soft steel, aluminum, plastic, wood and composition materials. Bodies are constructed of heat treated tool steel for durability. All Circle Cutters have replaceable pilot points. The replaceable cutter blades are made of high-speed steel for precise and clean cuts. Circle Cutters are adjustable for cutting variable diameter holes. A hex wrench is included for diameter and depth adjustments.
- For cutting 7/8” to 4” circles.
- Replaceable cutting blade and 1/4” pilot drill.
- All adjustments can be made with hex wrench (included).
- 3/8” Shank.
- Body constructed from heat treated tool steel.
- Maximum safe speed 500 RPM.
- Use with drill press.
- Replacement Blade - #4/5 Blade
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
February 15, 2018